View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 05:42 PM   #11
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Distribution discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeggsEggs View Post
Not sure how they compare to elsewhere, but Ottawa Walmarts feel pretty rough. Out of the 4 I visit somewhat regularly Barhaven feels the best, but it?s the one I go to the least. I got Override there a month before I saw it at Fernbank and Perceptor who I have not seen anywhere else. I saw Legacy Core Wave 2 at Centrum and have yet to see it at Fernbank. No other Wave 2 figures seen at any WM.

The one time I stopped by Smiths Falls WM I did find Dragstrip May long weekend. I think that was before even GS got it?

1. Barhaven
2. Kanata Centrum
3. Bayshore
4. Fernbank

Thankfully I just preorder from Gamestop and anything I miss I can find pretty quickly between the Centrum and Bayshore GS. I figure all core class figures will hit WM eventually so don?t worry about those.

Toys R Us distribution seems ok, they had lots of Legacy Wave 2 last time I was there, but due to the prices I rarely check.

As a Barrhaven resident I can safely say that Barrhaven is terrible. They sometimes get stuff, but it is hit or miss on what they get, and whether or not there is more than a single case worth.

Don't even get me started on Marvel Legends, they recently got the Black Panther 2 standee, but before that I can't even remember the last wave of MLs they got in new. GI Joe is a desert, and TFs are limited at the best of times.

In the past few months I have had a lot more luck at Baseline Walmart and Bayshore. Kanata Centrum is pretty good as well. Billings Bridge and South Keys are also pretty good.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.