Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 12:32 PM   #11
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker
Re: Transformers Legacy Wave 3 Deluxes released in Canada

Yes there is definitely something weird with Dead End's feet. My date code is 22381. I will copy my TFW post from yesterday:

Dead End has a weird foot peg into car mode issue where if you don't get that plastic hook in the middle together enough and then push those feet into the trunk area until they click or snap, then they will be all over the place.

Looking at it today again, the seams of that area from the top when I have it clicked in, there are no gaps on the feet pieces. From the sides near the tires, there is a slight gap from the small window to the tire but it appears wider at the tire area. From the bottom, there is no gap at the seams near the spoiler, but if I look at the square leg pieces, there is a gap near the spoiler but then nothing at the part near the middle of the car.

My guess as to what is happening is that things fit together tightly in the middle, but as you get towards the outside of the car, those parts are bowed out a bit.

I have not put him onto Menasor's arm yet, but saw in a few YT videos that the feet may separate again.

Last edited by chaingunsofdoom; 11-20-2022 at 12:35 PM.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.