Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #40
justprime
Animated
Re: Transformers and the TMNT Effect..

How about this if you are going to do repaints /reissue why not some of the pieces that never made it to this shore? the molds already exist, softer pliable plastics so it meets the drop test(hate prime with short stacks and stupid long missles) the pickings could be from the last 25 years of figures instead of a 6 reissue of the combatacons(in various colors) how about a overlord or starsabre. we are not here to beat Hasbro I agree with Gmfan we are not in there business and they have been at it for a while (I rember Gi joe the original 12 skin heads) but I think a discussion.. such as this also brings to light what we the consumers are feeling at this time.as for the comment that Transformers are repaints of an original line Diaclone/microman .....I look at it this way The Transformers toys didn't exist befor Hasbro marketed them with a story so (and this will cause a rift) in my opinion that makes them the first of there kind although the molds were reused (battle convoy valkari etc..) they were only Transformers after the fact and except for pirated toys I have not seen these reissued as Transformers, its like saying animorphs were transformers,..as the saying goes just because it transforms dosn't make it a Transformer.justprime
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.