Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 03:43 PM   #13
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Post office issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Has anybody been having trouble just getting tracking results of late? It keeps spinning the little wheel, but does nothing else. Is CP so overloaded that their tracking function has been broken or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Yeah, my tracking is slow as hell right now. Some stuff isn't even updating and just showing up. Also I have a few orders from China that haven't updated since mid February. I think the Spring Festival in China slowed everything down. That usually happens this time of year.
I've been using this site for tracking that provides better results in general (and you can push into a more detailed view for most items)

https://parcelsapp.com/en

Part of my question is that almost all of my packages from China have been arriving fairly fast (considering) including the stuff bough during the Spring Festival (about 2 weeks or so for most for almost everything since Christmas time). It's once in Canada that things seems to really go astray, more so than usual, beyond the expected delays due to COVID.

And on a good note, I finally did get my package this afternoon.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.