Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 11:32 PM   #14
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Thoughts on what we'll see for Kingdom's store exclusive releases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
Any chance they'll repack or reissue older exclusives?

I friggin' want Skywarp and Thundercracker but only got the bright idea when the two pack was being phased out of TRU. Now my Starscream is lonely and unique.
You are better off asking people in your province for help in spotting them now, they aren't completely sold out yet. Don't hope for a repack because it could be in 2 years and be a 3 pack with a Starscream you already have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
I expect favorite characters as exclusives with chains that can't manage preorders, don't communicate well, and leave us hanging for months and months in confusion and frustration.
I see where you are coming from with the earth mode version of ratchet, ironhide, the main seekers and the datsuns, along with bumblebee and Soundwave all being exclusive this year (which is insane) but I don't think we'll get that with kingdom because the exclusives will only be redecos or slight retools. And the only main beast characters that shared an animation model was Tigatron who is getting his own mainline toy. So it won't be as bad this year.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.