Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: MonstaBot
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 10:27 AM   #180
WereDragon EX
Robot Master
Re: MonstaBot

Had another great transaction with MonstaBot, from whom I purchased a PotP Optimus Prime, and Siege Mirage and Bluestreak.

As mentioned in my previous piece of feedback, MonstaBot very kindly gave me a deal on shipping, but I had to insist that he find a way to make the shipping as low as possible on his own end, even if that meant forgoing the packaging. I felt that if he is going out of his way to give me a deal, he must also figure out how to make the impact on his wallet as small as possible.

I am pleased to highlight that once again, MonstaBot packaged everything very well, and the items arrived in very good condition at my residence. I was initially concerned when I saw only the box for the Optimus figure in my package, but quickly discovered the other figures underneath the Optimus figure in the box. That was very clever of MonstaBot, shipping wise, in my opinion.

All in all, I would like to thank MonstaBot for another great and smooth transaction and look forward to doing business again with his in the future if the opportunity allows for it. I would also like to wish him a great Canada Day.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.