Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
Black Cat
Animated
Re: Public Transportation to TFcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMIIWonkoNemises View Post
Also,when checking the GO Website,I'd like to inform you that buses going to Square One (University of Guelph GO Bus/Highway 407 West GO only have schedules available Monday to Friday.
The fact that most GO routes run only Monday - Friday is why there was so much effort into finding other routes with other transit lines. I did not check the routes you mentioned due to the fact that many people are using either Union Station or the airport, and it is people from out-of-town that need assistance in travel directions when traveling to an unfamiliar area.
The list given is to help those in making their travel plans. It should be noted that figuring out transit routes so far in advance can be tricky. Some systems keep their schedules consistent all year round, only varying on weekdays and weekends/holidays (like TTC and Mississauga Transit). GO Transit is one that tends to have schedules running majority on only weekdays, due to majority of their passengers using the system for getting to/from work.
The GO routes I have posted do run on weekends, so there shouldn't be any problems.
The list will be updated as needed as the convention nears.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.