Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 05:14 PM   #238
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: I just transformed...

SS86 Snarl, just no-instructions’d this guy earlier this morning
Overall he’s pretty cool, couple nitpicks:
- the initially-detached spine paneling that covers the bot face? With two pairs of stego spine plates on em - my copy has one of the plates very visibly warped out of synch with the others
- the sword appears to be soft plastic, got a similar “warping slightly” effect going on
- one of his front Dino feet, when converting from bot to Dino, and it’s all folded up inside his forearm? One of mine kept popping off at the Dino-ankle; had to make sure it was attached, but ALSO pegged in that tiny peg on top the yellow foot, to be able to finally successfully pull it out without popping off
- the Dino head, being bifurcated due to half & halfing in each leg, the silver paint that’s on the inside of the bot legs? It shows up a bit right down the middle of the Dino face, a minor nitpick but I wish it was a cleaner face
- minor paint dings, but honestly less than normal - if I can overcome the warpings myself, this copy should be fine

Also transformed SG Slicer & Exosuit again
Goddamnit I love that Slicer deco, im starting to not care about his previously reported paint bubbling
I want to get a couple of CW Breakdown big black Bowie knife guns and have him dual wield them - I guess I could jack the blades from PrimeDarkEnergonWheejack, but they’re soft plastic! I don’t wanna
Starting to edge out my opinion that Exosuit is the reason for the set - he’s cool too, but re-fiddling I’m starting to feel the limitations of ER Fasttrack mold
(and absolutely f*ck Hasbork’s suggestion that Exosuit could be Slicer’s actionmaster vehicle - it’s a stupid idea, I was sold already just cause of the hot deco, no need to embarrass us all)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.