Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 11:17 AM   #231
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: I just transformed...

SS86 Ironhide, reluctantly I suppose this is gonna beat out the ER 2-pack Ironhide, it’s pretty damn good
Transforming to van, I’m having lots of trouble snapping the van front roof onto the leg panels, doesn’t help that a ton of the pieces are clear plastic - eventually gave up on that due to don’t want to stress/destroy the clear plastic… which I suppose is a pretty big flaw
Otherwise he looks great in bot mode - wish that face wasn’t so “default settings” tho, at least ERhide’s face has a splash of personality

Legacy TM2 “red dragon” Megatron, DAMN what a beast
A leader class that feels like one!
I have to agree with statements I’ve read online, pics really don’t do this guy justice - his new dragon forearms are super pose-able, in fact I dare say he’s more pose-able in total than the original BW TM2 incarnation, of course at the sacrifice of gimmicks
Worst thing about mine is he has a great big paint QA blotch right on his nose, but I figure the DNA kit with those 3 extra faces will make up for it (no issues with the face in and of itself, it’s cool in a TMNT toothy grimace kind of way)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.