Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 72 - My Vision, Flight of the Bumblebee

Ok...I remembered that image Daniel was talking about with all the mistakes now that I'm of...better....mind.

Originally it was posted on Comics Alliance 2 years ago, but was taken down because they got caught stealing images from deviantart. Here's the image however

...I'll just copy and paste the errors I found 2 years ago when this was first posted :P

1) Recolour of 07 movie Optimus Prime toy (a Peterbilt) used for G1 Optimus's alt mode
2) Bumblebee transforms into Goldbug
3) Hound Transforms into his IDW's Cybertronian alt mode
4) Prowl and Bluestreak despite being the same car/mold have different model years
5) Ultra Magnus was not a Mack Truck...ever...
6) Animated Ratchet transforms into G1 Ratchet
7) Grapples' pics are of his Reveal the Shield toy which still isn't even released
8) Windcharger is a 1980 Trans Am, by 1984 the Trans Am had a totally different redesigned look
9) Brawn is a Toyota Land Cruiser, not a Land Rover
10) Gears is not a 1952 truck, trucks didn't look like that at all in 1952, I swear these model years are being pulled out of someone's ass
11) Animated Blurr turns into G1 Blurr
12) Chromedome is an odd digibash someone must have made using the Energon Downshift mold
13) Hot Rod isn't a Cybertronian car he's supposed to be a "future sports car" in 2005 from the POV of a designer in 1985
14) Same as Windcharger, Tailgate isn't an 86 Trans Am...again how did the model year change? And not even to one closer to being accurate
15) Sunstreaker...wow...a toy designed in the 70's had an alt mode from 1994...that's some crystal ball those guys had
16) Sandstorm...where are they getting this 1965 model year from? His alt mode isn't based on an actual dune buggy...and not Helicopter mode...for shame
17) Same as Hot Rod for Kup...except "future truck"
18) Rollbar was a little green Throttlebot, not an orange Alternator
19) Tracks goes from 70's Corvette to 2005 Corvette with a simple transformation!
20) Goldbug...all kinds of wrong here. Again crystal ball with the model year as he was design in 1986...even the Beetle pictured isn't the concept Beetle revealed in 1994, that's the mass produced model which came out 4 years later. Also his robot mode is based on fan art of if Bumblebee became leader...
21) Rodimus...the 6' titanium toy apparently becomes a recoloured Armada Optimus Prime...light our darkest hour...also, I know we call him a "Space Winnebago" but he wasn't an RV...he was a "future truck" at best.
22) Wheelie, again...looks like his alt mode is based on some fan art of if Wheelie was leader...heyyyy...whatdaya know, quick google search later...
23) Freeway is an 80's Corvette
24) Punch is an image of Counterpunch...speaking of which, where is Punch?
25) Wideload's alt mode seems to be a repaint of the RiD toy for Heavy Load

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.