Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 01:11 AM   #17
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Toysnowman.com PreOrder/Online Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by zirew_85 View Post
Bbts, ee, a3u never had these coneheads up for preorder in the first place so I'm curious to know how are you so sure that they were canceled on them? Also is toysnowman gonna risk his reputation with taking preorders on a product that is supposedly canceled and cant be fulfilled?

According to toysnowman himself the preorders are still good on his side during the time that the coneheads were being canceled at other stores, so thats why i find it hard to believe with what you're saying

I get the impression that the "canceled orders" are from the original wave that never arrived. The one that we all ordered last August or whatever it was. It ties into the referencing that Hasbro had no idea the original run of Amazon pre-orders were never fulfilled

It almost makes me think there's a bit of a wires crossed issue here and the poster thinks we're all still waiting on last year's pre-orders rather than the second wave pre-orders that went up a couple months ago from assorted specialty retailers like ToySnowman

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.