Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 09:37 PM   #326
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Cheering for everyone here whom is owed money when no products are delivered to invest the time to speak with their credit company, PayPal, etc.

For sure we can agree that you will be out more time once you get started, but many times honest folks choose just to move along and let idiots like this guy continue. I've taken people to Ontario Small Claims Court twice, wasn't for small money nor was it big money, it was kind of in the middle, not life changing either way, but needed to do it on principle so they don't do it to somebody else down the line. I won and collected both times, not fun, very time consuming and I hope none of you ever have to do that in your own lives.

In this case, you just have to put in some time to reach out to those payment processors like the credit card companies, part of the reason why so many people use them is for this protection. Maybe even leave an honest review on all those mentioned sites above about your experience so it doesn't happen to others.

Side note, I think everywhere we call these days, your insurance company, the bank, your mobile carrier, the government, etc. will have long wait times due to the work from home caused by the pandemic. Just have some patience and be kind to the person whom eventually answers the phone, we don't want to be a jerk like this store owner.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.