Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 08:52 AM   #114
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

It's very easy for people on the other side who dont run any form of online store to be narrowsighted in things that can go wrong or delays that may happen, especially during times of Covid. I'm not for nor against his policies, but websites have them for a reason. You read it before you buy from a site you've never bought from before. When you make your purchase, you agree to their terms. It's that simple. Don't like it, shop elsewhere. Also, sometimes being polite on asking to cancel may yield better results.

Where I am, delays from manufactures have been through the roof, and we take full payment up front. Mind you, we dont charge cancellation fees unless it's a 100% never stocked or plan to stock special order or parts, then we would take a restocking fee, but regular stock items, cancel is 100% refunded.

Sideshow has their NRD when you order as well. Sometimes they make concessions, like first time buyer or if an item is 3 months past expected release date or something like that, but generally, you cancel, they keep that NRD that you would accept their terms to.

I'm not here to defend him but I understand his point of view as well. I could understand if he 100% knew an item isn't coming in to do full refund, but if eventually it is, again, you agree to the terms of his site when you purchase, so that's also on the buyer.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.