View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 12:27 AM   #300
funkmasterke
Custom User Title
Re: haslab unicron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
What did I say to insult people?

You have the unedited transcript. Quote it back to me kindly. Did I call you names?

My original point was to illustrate how people will try to make you feel bad for liking a toy they can't afford in hopes of making themselves feel better. The posts all went as such ahem.."I'm glad I didn't order Hasbro bc...insert reason."... How is that productive ? I judt gave you an example of your behaviour back to you. Was annoying wasn't it?

You may have the last word. I won't rebuttle.
You have no self awareness man, its absolutely staggering.

Just read back this post, how can you say you aren't insulting people then say the only reason people don't like Hasbro Unicron is because they can't afford it, that's insane.

Stating why you don't like a figure is very productive, that's the point of this forum. It's to have a discussion with other people who have varying opinions on the fandom.

No one here is doing what you were doing, you were trying to get a rise out of people who didn't share the same opinion as you.

This is my last message on the subject, we've already clogged up this thread too much as it is and I shouldn't be adding to it.

Last edited by funkmasterke; 09-13-2019 at 01:47 AM.
funkmasterke is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.