View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 06:22 PM   #2319
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: GameStop.ca (formerly EB Games) Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
The figure is needlessly overcomplicated in the lower half. It's just not a fun toy to transform. And the end result is not necessarily better than the previous one we got.
I have KI Rhinox because I don't feel like spending 50-80 on T30 again, but all of this is true. The legs are hilariously overcomplicated and counter-intuitive. The chain guns are tiny. The head is... I don't know. Every other figure has almost a CGI-model perfect head. This is not the show RHinox. It's like a weird blend of the OG toy head --- which means aesthetically he doesn't even fit in with the rest of the KI/Legacy Beasties. He has a fake chestpiece, and yet the T30 Rhinox actually and ingeniously used the actual Rhino bottom jaw for his chest.

It reminds me of how crappy the original BW deluxe Rhinox toy was.

He does the job for the cheap price I got him for, but I will replace him with T30 eventually. I've owned it several times. I wish the pelvis/hips locked in, but it's a fantastic toy that fits far better with the generally quality KILE Beasties. His transformation is fun and exciting; it's almost literally his actual on-show conversion.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.