Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 11:09 AM   #124
SPLIT LIP
Robot Master
Re: All with Animated, what's your take?

Now taht I have some more, I just wanna add to the list.

Bulkhead Voyager: My favourite toy next to Sky-byte. Flawless fig.

Starscream: Pretty damn close up there with Bulkhead. Very nice, posable. Another winner.

Ratchet: Amazing. Looks like he stepped right out of the show.

Blackarachnia: Good. My least favourite Animated Deluxe, but that's saying very little as I think they're all fantastic.

Voyager Megs: Forgettable. It's not his fault. He's good, but compared to everyone else...

Leader Megatron: Best. Megatron. Toy. Ever. He is the perfect example of Animated perfection. Vehicle mode is huge and badass to the point of ridiculousness. His robot mode is fun, playable, posable and gimmicky, but not too much to intrude on any other aspects. 99.9% show-accurate robot and vehicle modes, 100% accurate and fun transformation. Spinning geared rotor are so much fun and the connection between the wings and arms in genius. Mouth and expressions are awesome but not so apparent as to comprimse the face sculpt. I actually like the sounds and the transformation noise is a mega-plus. Swords, FTW. I even like the cannon firing gimmick with the pull back hammer-type-deal.

Also, posted this on TFW, but I'll post these here to puncuate my sentence explaining his awesomeness. But since there's a minimum of 15 images per post here, I'll just provide a link.

Last edited by SPLIT LIP; 06-22-2008 at 11:14 AM.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.