View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:31 PM   #26
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: Why buy identical figures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus scourge View Post
From what I understand, he is autistic and therefore can't communicate very well.

I've seen it for a long time, and my only guess is he feels he communicates well with pictures, seems to make him happy posting them...

I agree his hauls are always interesting, to say the least.

Makes perfect sense. Everyone expresses themselves in some way or another. Luckily he's found an awesome way to express himself.

I buy very few multiples of figures, even for troop building. Though if I had a ludicrous amount of money, I'd probably have Insecticons and Energon Terrorcons and Cybertron Scrapmetals swarming over furniture in a well stocked man-cave.

I don't think I would buy multiples to display in different modes, but I would probably buy multiples for ghestalts and any other sort of combiner. Why have just RiD Optimus Prime when I can have him displayed next to RiD Omega Prime?

Hmmmmm I changed my mind. If it were a ludicrous amount of money I'd probably buy one for each mode. and then an additional MIB or MOSC, and then one to use for parts or kitbashing or something.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.