Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #2
BigWillay
Robot Master
Re: "I only want complete figures" and other hurdles of selling.

First off well said....!! I have definitely run into this "complete" issue, although it has come down to missing instructions. While I do my best to keep instructions, sometimes from my original stuff from when I was a kid some 20-25 years ago I might not have them lol hardly a deal breaker but for some it can be. Also like your comment about the shipping/prices.

Issue I've run into lately, is meeting up with someone and being lowballed after they have already agreed to the price.
In one instance I had an issue with a member who spent 30 mins deciding whether or not they should drop a whole $10 on a figure to the point where I just said forget it and threw it in after being asked could I do better on the price. If you've been sent pix of the figures then you know what your buying!! But to sit and make a decisions especially over a low price item is just kinda crazy. Big ticket item I get it fully you wanna check it over. But otherwise don't waste peoples time and if $10 is gonna make or break a deal with everyone you deal with maybe this is the wrong hobby for you !
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.