Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #4761
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

I have the Hong Kong ACG-con Metroplex. Got it through BBTS. The only difference is the mini figures are gold and silver instead of red and purple. I haven't opened it yet, but I plan on doing so as soon as I get some reprolabels for it. I prefer to keep my factory packed labels unused and in mint condition.

I keep on reading about how other people are finding cheap Metroplexs at Costco and whatnot but I just love the chrome, mini figures and spare gun. Even the box itself is amazing because it shows off the figure in it's fully assembled form. There's no detached arm shoehorned into the box which will also make it easier to pack away back into the box if I wish. All of these are worth the extra money this guy cost.

My only complaint was that the box itself was actually pretty banged up. The shipping box it came in was in better condition than the figure's own box.

Also, I couldn't see myself spending money on the Canadian version of Metroplex. My biggest beef is that it's voicebox doesn't say all the phrases it's supposed to. It feels like they took the toy out of it's packaging, purposely broke it and now they're trying to sell the broken toy back to you. Sorry, but no, I just can't do it.
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836

Last edited by SleeplessKnight; 11-16-2013 at 06:07 PM.
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.