Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Identity Of The Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mysterious Tanker Truck Revealed (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28133)

Super_Megatron 12-21-2010 09:40 AM

The Identity Of The Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mysterious Tanker Truck Revealed

Pascal 12-21-2010 11:24 AM

Re: The Identity Of The Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mysterious Tanker Truck Reveale

So awesome. Finally a truly exciting Megatron toy! It's been a long time!

Prowl_2009 12-21-2010 11:27 AM

Re: The Identity Of The Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mysterious Tanker Truck Reveale

Excited for this figure, but I must admit I am a little disappointed it's Megatron, instead of say Scourge for instance.

Sure I'll get over it though. :D

GMfan 12-21-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 301146)
So awesome. Finally a truly exciting Megatron toy! It's been a long time!

And it looks like he's keeping the half blown off face look from the end of ROTF...I don't get it but it may be an interesting dynamic...OH and look he's got his fusion cannon from those barrels on the flat bed...it's nice when my assumptions come into fruition

Pascal 12-21-2010 11:37 AM

Yeah, the face is pretty cool... although you wonder why he's able to reformat his entire body but not his face. :)

jourdo 12-21-2010 11:50 AM

I like it, and look forward to the toy version. They did some fantastic things with Prime... why not Megs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 301151)
Yeah, the face is pretty cool... although you wonder why he's able to reformat his entire body but not his face. :)

Maybe he wants to wear the shame of the last movie... errr, I mean loss of the battle as a reminder.

GMfan 12-21-2010 11:51 AM

Well frig Optimus had a hole blown through his chest, his face plate and face kicked to shit...Bumblebee lost his legs...Starscream lost an arm....how the hell can they fix themselves so easily but this face seems to be an issue...oh and Bumblebee's voice....

In conclusion...none of this makes sense

jourdo 12-21-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 301153)
Well frig Optimus had a hole blown through his chest, his face plate and face kicked to shit...Bumblebee lost his legs...Starscream lost an arm....how the hell can they fix themselves so easily but this face seems to be an issue...oh and Bumblebee's voice....

In conclusion...none of this makes sense

It is like counting bullets used in an action movie. No way can that gun hold eleventy billion rounds. Some things are not supposed to make sense.

justprime 12-21-2010 12:05 PM

would have prefered it to be motomaster, we could have used a decent combiner,.. doesn't make sence to have old Megs copying Op,...

Benzo 12-21-2010 12:08 PM

looks alright.