Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GameStop.ca (formerly EB Games) Transformers Sightings and discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79369)

RNSrobot 04-11-2020 11:20 PM

Re: EBgames.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernamePrime (Post 808910)
Im sure we will see more tapes. I imagine Blaster and Twincast will be released eventually too.

Would be stunned if they aren't. Earthrise isn't over and then there is part 3 of this "trilogy." Trilogy of dumb, but whatever.

Albeit I would hope they do different molds for Rewind/Eject instead of just Frenzy/Rumble with new heads. They have different enough profiles. Eh. But you could also change their gang mold counterpart, because Steeljaw would have to be new or an extensive remold of Ravage, and Ramhorn has to be new.

TAPES TAPES TAPES TAPES

Goaliebot 04-13-2020 11:40 AM

Ordered a set. Tried to find something to add to get free shipping but - is it just me or is the whole site practically sold out of everything?

theoneyouknowleast 04-13-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsernamePrime (Post 808910)
Im sure we will see more tapes. I imagine Blaster and Twincast will be released eventually too.

I hope so .... it would be nice to have a complete set of tapes for soundwave in one line other than Masterpiece.

Malibu 04-13-2020 06:08 PM

Ordered a set too. Almost makes me wish I got Soundblaster. Could've put those other 3 with Ratbat. Then each one would've had 4 minions. Lol

TheSwipe95 04-14-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malibu (Post 808963)
Ordered a set too. Almost makes me wish I got Soundblaster. Could've put those other 3 with Ratbat. Then each one would've had 4 minions. Lol

If you still want Soundblaster, here you go.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000200367479

Soundwaves 04-14-2020 01:37 PM

F%$k 40$ Soundblaster....

ssjgoku22 04-14-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwaves (Post 808989)
F%$k 40$ Soundblaster....

Wasn't that always the price?

RNSrobot 04-14-2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 808990)
Wasn't that always the price?

Yes. It's the same price as other siege/er voyagers.

I don't think voyagers should be $40, but that has always been his price. Subjective, I think the colors work better on this particular mold than Soundwave. And he fits two tapes.

If you don't get him now, you will likely pay more later. YMMV. He's no longer in stores and the Walmart exclusive voyagers don't seem to have been included in recent siege rollbacks (yes my $35 Shockwave).

MilanX3 04-15-2020 11:35 AM

Yes, 35th Soundblaster was always $40...it never dropped in price like the 35th Prime and Bluestreak did. ToysToysToys might have it by now. I think TRU had Soundwave, but their sh*t never works.

Warning, when I tried putting all tapes in Soundblaster they got stuck...be warned.

RNSrobot 04-15-2020 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanX3 (Post 809016)
Yes, 35th Soundblaster was always $40...it never dropped in price like the 35th Prime and Bluestreak did. ToysToysToys might have it by now. I think TRU had Soundwave, but their sh*t never works.

Warning, when I tried putting all tapes in Soundblaster they got stuck...be warned.

Ha, yeah. I think it's been said that all but Laserbeak seem to have issues in either mold. Definitely had to leverage them out.