Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Batman (Bustajesse) (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=2291)

Tech Spec 06-10-2007 04:55 PM

Batman (Bustajesse)

Picked up a Energon Downshift from him. Solid communication, and fast shipping. A pleasure to deal and a nice guy too! :D

zuffyprime 06-15-2007 01:19 PM

Re: Bustajesse

It takes a lot to impress me.

But Bustajesse did just that, way beyond my expectations. He shipped the toys immediately, and had them packaged safely and securely with lots of insulation. The toys were even better than he described and even came with instructions, tech cards, and all weapons, cleanly and neatly placed in their baggies.

His communication has been excellent, and he's really friendly. A+ on all accounts, and absolute pleasure to do business with him!! Looking forward to many more transactions in the future:D

nuropa 06-15-2007 09:11 PM

great seller, good communication and packaging.

Echotransformer 06-17-2007 08:34 PM

Picked up a Titanium Megs from Jesse...great guy, easy to deal with and recommended to all...

mildtowild 08-13-2007 11:18 PM

sold him a voyager prime. super fast payment.

Crobot91 12-10-2007 04:25 PM

Tipped me off on a reasonably-priced Binaltech Blue Prowl MISB @ Ottawa's Silver Snail. Managed to get him in T.O. (without paying for shipping) after a flurry of e-mails with SS, lol.

Thanks again man, much appreciated! :D

SMOG 10-12-2008 10:31 PM

Smooth smooth transaction. Great seller.

Extremely pleasant to deal with, kept in contact, letting me know exactly what's going on with my stuff and when it was shipped.

Items were received in great condition, as described, and packed in a careful and organized fashion. I almost felt bad about unpacking them! :)

Thanks dude!

zmog

Sureshot22 02-09-2010 07:31 PM

BATMAN!

Great guy great transaction, super fast shipping and great packaging job.

A1 ;)

thanks alot.
hope to deal with you again

beretta 03-05-2010 12:20 PM

Re: Batman (Bustajesse)

Great seller. Good time shooting the breeze and I got a very reasonably priced WW Titanium Grimlock that I've wanted since forever! And a Uni Sideswipe to round off the Universe collection. Can't recommend highly enough!

aximili 06-28-2010 01:42 PM

Re: Batman (Bustajesse)

Met to sell him some stuff earlier today. One of the best guys I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Very friendly and we had a great chat. I can't recommend him enough!!! :)