Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good Luck Slayback (Eric) and thanks! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74616)

canprime 11-25-2018 10:21 AM

Good Luck Slayback (Eric) and thanks!

In case you are unaware, Slayback (Eric) who ran Madhaus Toys, as well as selling here (Toronto) is moving west.

Unfortunately for all of us who got our Takara/3P fix through Eric he has shut down his operation. So you will have to go elsewhere.

I have known Eric since University, so about 25 years! Good Lord that is a long time!! He is a great guy, and I can't thank him enough for providing me my plastic crack all these years.

So I just wanted to say good luck to him in Vancouver, & thanks for the memories. Good Luck Eric!

CobraCommander 11-25-2018 10:49 AM

Re: Good Luck Slayback (Eric) and thanks!

Good luck Eric, hope you still drop by GTA from time to time to take in a TFCON or other toyshow!

JonoPrime 11-25-2018 11:09 AM

Best of luck to you Eric!

Whether it be at conventions, your in-house sales or just meeting up at work for a purchase you always made collecting TF’s that more enjoyable :)

xueyue2 11-25-2018 03:03 PM

Good luck Eric!

ssjgoku22 11-25-2018 03:19 PM

All the best and good luck Eric!

Transbot90210 11-25-2018 04:17 PM

Eric was a great seller and fan. I hope all the best for him out west.

OptimusB38 11-25-2018 06:33 PM

Thanks for everything Eric! We wish u all the best

theoneyouknowleast 11-25-2018 07:01 PM

Best of Luck!

Slayback 12-03-2018 12:59 AM

oh hey! thanks guys! I've made it out west. Drove from Toronto to Vancouver in 3.5 days; 2 of them being severely hungover and the last day -19hr drive through the prairies, the rockies, and some more rockies but in the dark and rain. Did the U.S side because I was god fearing of the Calgary snow. Thanks for all your well wishes. Still trying to get an apartment atm..so couch surfing at a friend's house. Hopefully i can go back to photo review one day and throw them back on the board!

Zenith27 12-03-2018 02:39 PM

Welcome to the lower mainland, now give us all your money. Those mountain views aren't free y'know!