Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Generations Rage over Cybertron Toys R Us Exclusive Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34512)

Cheers Ian 09-03-2011 09:21 AM

Generations Rage over Cybertron Toys R Us Exclusive Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Good news for War for Cybertron and Generations fans! The "Rage over Cybertron" three pack, consisting of redecos of War for Cybertron Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Megatron has been released in Canada! This sighting was made at a Toys R Us in Vancouver.

To find these and other Transformers in your area check out the Canadian Sightings Forum

Malwave 09-03-2011 09:27 AM

Re: Generations Rage over Cybertron Toys R Us Exclusive Released at Canadian Retail

...d'AUGH :doh: of all the times I have no money. These molds deserve a re-buy for being so good!

ekf.kurt 09-03-2011 09:42 AM

Re: Generations Rage over Cybertron Toys R Us Exclusive Released at Canadian Retail

awesome! i've been waiting for this to be released so i could have these molds.

pulsedragon20 09-03-2011 10:13 AM

Cool! From the looks of it, it doesn't look like it will be coming to Quebec...

Dragon Knight 09-03-2011 11:01 AM

Too bad I already own all three of these moulds...I really like how that megs looks.

razin 09-03-2011 11:26 AM

Does that receipt say $49.99?.....You'd think buying a 3pk would somehow bring a little savings from buying 3 seperate deluxes. (a $1.11 cheaper is not saving).

I think $39.99, even 44.99 max would have been acceptable.

sages 09-03-2011 12:00 PM

Only want megatron and optimus prime.... hmm

Ultra Maverick 09-03-2011 12:16 PM

I own all three of these original figures but I think I might splurge and pick these up as well

Scrapper6 09-03-2011 12:31 PM

Seeing as I don't yet own those three figures this is a perfect opportunity, though I may still get the individual carded versions of Megs and Prime eventually, you only really need one version of WFC BB. :D

Now, where am I going to get 50$ CND to afford this in the near future... UGH, come on TRU, how about another decent sale with a discount in a couple of weeks when I might have the funds.

Darth Cylon 09-03-2011 01:41 PM

Just saw this at Bowmac TRU. The redeco is...kind of shitty. I scanned to check price and it's not scanning in TRU's system. I didn't bother to ask the staff.