Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons) (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=57509)

Super_Megatron 01-25-2015 12:50 PM

BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)

MetalOnMetal 01-25-2015 01:08 PM

Re: BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)

These look very promising. At this rate, the 3P companies will have the MP Decepticons released before Takara reveals their next villain!

DuG 01-25-2015 01:11 PM

Re: BadCube Reveals Claymore, Hypno, and Kickbutt (Masterpiece Style Insecticons)

I'm not familiar with Badcube but I hear great things about their recent releases. What is the quality of their products compared to other 3P companies such as Fans Toys?

wervenom 01-25-2015 01:13 PM

looks promising but hopefully it's priced too high

MULTIPLEX 01-25-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuG (Post 621654)
I'm not familiar with Badcube but I hear great things about their recent releases. What is the quality of their products compared to other 3P companies such as Fans Toys?

Bad Cube is Cubex. They did Huff. I'm curious the same too because these Insecticons look perfect. How good are their Brawny and Backland figure?

DuG 01-25-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 621662)
Bad Cube is Cubex. They did Huff. I'm curious the same too because these Insecticons look perfect. How good are their Brawny and Backland figure?

I just watched a review of Brawny and Backland and it sold me on them. Good quality plastic and great transformations.

down_shift 01-25-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuG (Post 621654)

Top notch.

down_shift 01-25-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 621662)

The designer who did Brawny and so on is not the same guy who designed Huff. They parted ways when BadCube became a separate entity. That's why BadCube can't supply any replacement parts for any of the first run Huff figures.

As much as I love Huff (I was lucky enough for a second run figure) I'm very happy with the direction they've taken.

Masta_Skidz 01-25-2015 02:28 PM

is the third round Huff any good . I have also been thinking about getting Brawny

MULTIPLEX 01-25-2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 621669)
The designer who did Brawny and so on is not the same guy who designed Huff. They parted ways when BadCube became a separate entity. That's why BadCube can't supply any replacement parts for any of the first run Huff figures.

As much as I love Huff (I was lucky enough for a second run figure) I'm very happy with the direction they've taken.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm more interested now. I think the designer is on point with Brawny and these Insecticons. Unless FansToys announces the bug trio soon, these might be my MP Insecticons.