Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CW Onslaught on Sears.ca (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=64014)

Ironwave 05-09-2016 12:38 AM

CW Onslaught on Sears.ca

For those who wanted him and didn't get him, well now you can. Onslaught is available on Sears.ca

You can use the same promo code for CW Megs to get 10% off 941612691

http://www.sears.ca/product/transfor...cs=igodigital#

positivelyken 05-09-2016 09:18 AM

Re: CW Onslaught on Sears.ca

Nice find! That promo code is for orders of $50 or more, though, if I recall.

python 05-17-2016 10:06 PM

Onslaught appears gone -Scattershot still available.

JohnathanKong 05-17-2016 11:00 PM

Do you guys think there will ever be enough onslaughts? I'm wondering if I should just cave and pick him up at a slightly inflated price. What keeps my hopes Up is that Toys R Us has him listed on their site so I assume they are getting more stock. I call the stores every week too to see it they ever have stock locally, but no luck.

Tonestar 05-17-2016 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnathanKong (Post 691738)
Do you guys think there will ever be enough onslaughts? I'm wondering if I should just cave and pick him up at a slightly inflated price. What keeps my hopes Up is that Toys R Us has him listed on their site so I assume they are getting more stock. I call the stores every week too to see it they ever have stock locally, but no luck.

I have an extra one if you want. Perhaps we can trade. Message me.

positivelyken 05-17-2016 11:39 PM

Full disclosure: I held off on buying Onslaught from Sears because he seemed to be showing up in TRU stores based on sightings threads in other provinces. But he's yet to appear where I live, and the online listing on TRU.ca has never shown "in stock". Now that he's sold out at Sears too, I caved and ordered one from Amazon.com for about $32 USD shipped. At this point I just want to get hold of this figure already, even if it costs me a slight premium.

Yonoid 05-17-2016 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnathanKong (Post 691738)

i seen one at tru oakville today

Supernova 05-17-2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 691742)
Full disclosure: I held off on buying Onslaught from Sears because he seemed to be showing up in TRU stores based on sightings threads in other provinces. But he's yet to appear where I live, and the online listing on TRU.ca has never shown "in stock". Now that he's sold out at Sears too, I caved and ordered one from Amazon.com for about $32 USD shipped. At this point I just want to get hold of this figure already, even if it costs me a slight premium.

Sounds like the same boat that I'm in. Do I keep waiting and hope for the best, or just grab the first sure thing that comes along? It's a tough call to make.

Vorahk 05-18-2016 12:50 AM

I caved and bought onslaught and Skylynx from bbts cause I really wanted to get those figures. With the low amount of onslaught I've seen in town(one box I think) it was just easier. Also only paid 70 bucks for them(which is basically before rollback price from Walmart). Did I feel happy about it? Not really but I'm happy i now have both figures and I don't need to camp out at tru for them.

alternatorfan 05-18-2016 02:08 AM

It's sold out I went to sears physically
And low and behold sold out!!!!