Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   War Within my Head (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9416)

Silverbolt 07-29-2008 09:50 PM

War Within my Head

I am having trouble deciding between getting BM Ultra Jetstorm, BW Silverbolt and BM Silverbolt or just 2003 Universe Silverbolt. Do you think Universe Silverbolt represents all of them? Do you think I should just wait and see if there will be a new Universe one?

BraveFortressMaximus 07-29-2008 09:54 PM

Re: War Within my Head

nope. So ugly it freaking purple. If you are guy who like the oldie get the gray version not this purple bs from universe. And for bm it more of hit of miss on getting that personally i don't like bm to much. I just a gaint blue jet nothing to appeal i think. However I could be wrong

crimbot 07-29-2008 10:10 PM

I gotta say that I really like BW Silverbolt, and BM Jetstorm is a really great toy. The BM Basic Silverbolt is less than stellar.
I have the Universe Silverbolt as well and I'm not a big fan of the colors of it.

Icetron 07-29-2008 10:11 PM

Beast Wars Silverbolt is my pick, great toy and pretty show accurate.

BM Ultra Jetstorm runs the risk of chrome flaking, I keep hearing about it. Up to you if you want to risk it, I personally don't think the toy looks that great too.

Universe and BM Silverbolt both look horrible.

GMfan 07-29-2008 10:45 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't mind the Universe Silverbolt? Just think of him as a corrupted Predacon or a timewarped Decepticon and it works...

Optimus_Prime 07-29-2008 11:22 PM

I like Universe Silverbolt. Not necessarily the toy, I just think he's the most important. To me, like you said, he kinda represents all. I find that the paint job is quite like BM Silverbolt from the show, with the mold of the BW Silverbolt. Also, it saves money:)

Protoman 07-29-2008 11:53 PM

Hmm 3 toys ARE better then 2.

You forgot the Robot Heroes Silverbolt we are getting ^_^

SPLIT LIP 07-29-2008 11:56 PM

I would go BW Silverbolt. I've had all of these guys and out of all he's deffinately the best.

jourdo 07-30-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 68184)
Hmm 3 toys ARE better then 2.

You forgot the Robot Heroes Silverbolt we are getting ^_^

I agree with Protoman here. More toys = happier collector.

General Tekno 07-30-2008 01:48 AM

Universe Silverbolt looks UGH.

I'd settle for the bird-dog version though as the definitive Silverbolt - and if you want to be cheap, he's less show-accurate but the Deluxe Jetstorm figure is still a very sharp toy.