Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   dougie_prime (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24148)

digitalskull 07-03-2010 08:21 PM

dougie_prime

I made a trade with dougie_prime & everything went smoothly! Friendly emails, fast shipping, well packed & provided alot of pictures! Would do business anytime... ;)

Welcome to Cybertron!

Darth Wave 07-06-2010 06:18 PM

Re: dougie_prime

What can I say... I made a trade w/ him for about 15 Play School Gobots & everything went smoothly! Well packed & provided alot of pictures of what was coming my way. I'm really happy w/ everything and will do more trades in the future!

Thanks Doug!

Ned1701 09-06-2010 06:21 PM

Made a great trade with some animated and classics figures involved. Nice guy great communication and very easy to deal with. I am very happy with the transaction and would definitely deal with him again.

Jefro 01-22-2011 08:31 PM

Recently had a trade with Doug and everything went smooth. Great communication and packaging etc... Would defiantly deal with him again in the future.

sarmick01 01-23-2011 04:19 PM

Have done quite a few transactions with Doug and went very smoothly each time. Will definitely do business with him again.

Darth Wave 01-26-2011 09:38 PM

Hands down one of the best traders I've dealt with. The guy is a super fast shipper and has great communication. Thanks again dude!

ang3l3s 01-28-2011 02:10 AM

Did a trade and it was Super fast shipping and accurate description of figures. Highly recommend!!!!!

PrimeCron 02-05-2011 12:22 AM

Just completed a trade with Doug, great communicator, generous, very honest through and through. The package arrived quickly, very well packaged and the figures are in great condition. As per previous feedbacks, this guy is strongly recommended...

PrimeCron 02-15-2011 10:19 PM

Just did another trade with dougie_prime...after hours of pm`s and bargainning he agreed to trade me one of his favorite TF`s...great communicator, fast I mean fast shipping...definitely hope to do more trade and/or purchase in the future...RECOMMENDED...

konundrum 02-16-2011 09:38 AM

Finished trading with dougie_prime and it was great. We talked openly and narrowed down a trade. He then shipped the figure super fast. Fantastic to deal with.