Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BRUTICUS...WHICH ONE IS THE BEST ? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=25395)

CETERUS PRIME 08-18-2010 09:37 AM

BRUTICUS...WHICH ONE IS THE BEST ?

I've been thinking about picking up a Bruticus figure in the future, and I was wondering which one everyone prefers the most ? I'm mostly concentrating on collecting G1 accurate and Movie accurate figures (even though some of the Movie class, ROTF, and HFTD figures aren't exactly IN the movies), however, I've seen some of the Fansproject figures, and I must say, they look amazing ! Before going any further, I must also admit that I'm not entirely sure what class that each of the Bruticus figures belong to, let alone a lot of others I've seen, especially the whole Fansproject subject, so I was also hoping everyone could clarify in their response which figure belongs to what class and why they like this one so much. Please respond with any suggestions or tips as well.

Thanks !

CETERUS PRIME

UltraMarknus 08-18-2010 10:10 AM

Re: BRUTICUS...WHICH ONE IS THE BEST ?

G1 all the way...with the shiny silver parts...not the dull grey (which I have and haven't bothered to replace).

wheeljaxx 08-18-2010 10:13 AM

if you rgoing bruticus, you HAVE TO get the RID bruticius.... just so... awesome... yeah... awesome...

Kidding.

can't get anymore g1 accurate than a G1, always the best, original receipe. As for the energn/ rotf bruticus, the best way to go there is a mix and match. Onslaught from the energon version is best, but the brawl and vortex figures from the ROTF version are best and will display more G1 accurate than alone.

lars573 08-18-2010 10:20 AM

The RiD colours are the best.

Prowl_2009 08-18-2010 10:31 AM

G1 all the way!

jourdo 08-18-2010 11:07 AM

If you want G1 accuracy, get the G1. All of the others strike me a cheap KO's.

However, if you want what will likely be the best modern version get whatever you need to make the Fansproject set work. Personally, I see myself mixing and matching the Energon and ROTF versions to get a pretty close to new G1-ish Bruticus.

Batman 08-18-2010 11:40 AM

I personally like the G1 version the best, but the Arctic Camo redeco is pretty nice too.

GrimlockGT 08-18-2010 11:58 AM

G1 for sure! There is an Encore reissue available.

nervousviper 08-18-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jourdo (Post 265156)
If you want G1 accuracy, get the G1.

However, if you want what will likely be the best modern version get whatever you need to make the Fansproject set work. Personally, I see myself mixing and matching the Energon and ROTF versions to get a pretty close to new G1-ish Bruticus.

This

Sun Swipe Prime 08-18-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jourdo (Post 265156)
If you want G1 accuracy, get the G1. All of the others strike me a cheap KO's.

This again.