Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Follow up Question (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82701)

Bluewolf77 05-08-2021 11:21 AM

Follow up Question

Hello to everyone out in the multi-verse, here are a question for you all:
Is in your collection do you have any Tf that you have never transformed or you have had it for so long that you have forgot how to transform it from bot to Alt mode?

Autobotz24 05-08-2021 11:50 AM

Re: Follow up Question

Most of my FansToys figures

UsernamePrime 05-08-2021 12:03 PM

i remember the transformation of about 3 out of 300+ figures.... about 1/3 of the collection was never transformed cause I can't bother or its just a recolour of something I already have (ER Megs, redwing, hotlink, tiger track, g2 sideswipe, cordon, spin out.....)

BeeTrain 05-08-2021 12:43 PM

There's a whole thread on this somewhere...

Bluewolf77 05-08-2021 01:06 PM

The reason I posted this question is that I was looking at my collection and there was siege Megatron and I totally forgot how to transform him to his tank mode, I ended up go to youtube to refresh my memory.

The Nemesis 05-08-2021 01:36 PM

I just keep the instructions for everything in a shoebox above my Transformers shelf because for the most part I can't be arsed to remember all of their transformation sequences. I could probably figure a bunch of them out given enough time to fiddle, but since most of my new stuff I transform a couple of times when I take them out of the box and then they go on the shelf and sit for a month+ between reorganizings or tinkering, the transformation doesn't stick with me.
Now the stuff from when I was a kid? I can do those in my sleep. Mostly because I transformed them hundreds of times when I was little so it's all muscle memory and because G1 stuff is usually infinitely easier to do.

Gaming Turtle 05-08-2021 09:05 PM

I tend to keep the insructions but I transform everything and can usually remember most.

dho10 05-08-2021 09:42 PM

If you have that transformer that you can never forget how to transform and fiddle with all the time, you know you found a winner! That's a sign of a toy that did it's job and you are enjoying it. Kind of like the recent SS Grimlock for myself.

ssjgoku22 05-08-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autobotz24 (Post 838779)
Most of my FansToys figures

Lol, same here.

justprime 05-09-2021 08:21 AM

absolutly never transformed any of my lucky draw pieces ,firstly they are still in box with exception of one and it still remains as it was out of box,for fear of chipping,prototypes that are to fragile to be twisted and turned so they stay as they had arrived to me,some exclusives for the same reason and lastly any thing with gold plastic or in particular beast wars /machines that were plated in chrome colors ....