Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Customs and Artwork (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Terrorcon WIPs (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19329)

frenzy_rumble 10-28-2009 09:39 PM

Terrorcon WIPs

Got blot and rippersnapper almost complete....these will of course combine :) no extra parts... hell no to "Unicron" waist lol... maybe hands... I am going outside the box with this set. Twisting G1+beast wars (for the more organic look) gonna mess them up badly w/ battle damage, slime and grit all over them...

tusko 10-28-2009 09:48 PM

Re: Terrorcon WIPs

Everything sounds and looks awesome.... except the "shit all over them part." My vote is to skip that coat.

Keep up the good work!

Sun Swipe Prime 10-28-2009 10:19 PM

Sounds like a good direction to go. I was beginning to see a common trend with the unicron parts.... haha.... not that that's bad... but it's nice to see new approaches. As for what you have now, lots of potential. It looks good. Can't wait to see Abominus.

frenzy_rumble 10-29-2009 08:44 AM

Ultra Maverick 10-29-2009 08:53 AM

Good lord.....
I can't even believe my eyes,
These look amazing!

Can't wait to the the bot modes and the combined Abominus!

frenzy_rumble 10-30-2009 04:07 PM

down_shift 10-30-2009 04:47 PM

I'm preeeeeeeetty sure there's nothing you can't do.

I want my toys to marry your toys some day. ha ha ha:p

Stapler 10-30-2009 05:56 PM

I love what you're doing to bring the terrorcons to life! They certainly do look like monsters thanks to the BW parts.:D
Are they going to have robot modes? From these pics it looks like they will only have their beast modes, but considering who's making these things, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they could transform to robot modes.;)

frenzy_rumble 10-30-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stapler (Post 184324)
I love what you're doing to bring the terrorcons to life! They certainly do look like monsters thanks to the BW parts.:D
Are they going to have robot modes? From these pics it looks like they will only have their beast modes, but considering who's making these things, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they could transform to robot modes.;)

you insult me! haha, just kidding. of course they'll have bot modes. I spent a solid 3 hours figuring out blot's #$%*@# head...

Stapler 10-30-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenzy_rumble (Post 184325)
I spent a solid 3 hours figuring out blot's #$%*@# head...

And it payed off! Blot is probably the single most difficult transformer to think up a repaint or kitbash for. As far as I'm concerned, you've already pulled off the imposable with Blot.:)