Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Transformers Missing Link C-01 Convoy - who else is excited? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=88053)

big dawg 08-11-2023 02:48 PM

Transformers Missing Link C-01 Convoy - who else is excited?

I put my order in today (toy ver with trailer). So excited for this - it’s basically how I always imagined/wished my Optimus was as a kid.

From Amazon japan is was about $175 Canadian all in. Not going for both though but I considered only getting the toon version as I already have a trailer. Opted for the full set as the trailer is somewhat unique (removable drone)

Powered Convoy 08-11-2023 02:51 PM

Re: Transformers Missing Link C-01 Convoy - who else is excited?

Quote:

Originally Posted by big dawg (Post 879395)
I put my order in today (toy ver with trailer). So excited for this - it?s basically how I always imagined/wished my Optimus was as a kid.

From Amazon japan is was about $175 Canadian all in. Not going for both though but I considered only getting the toon version as I already have a trailer. Opted for the full set as the trailer is somewhat unique (removable drone)

I'm excited....it looks great! I'm still deciding where to preorder it from :)

delrue 08-11-2023 03:30 PM

Yeah it's a really cool toy. I think what sold it for me was the pics where he is doing his original pose from the box-art. Probably only going to get the truck as I don't need any more Prime trailers. Haven't pre-ordered yet though.

Banshee 08-11-2023 03:59 PM

Yeah, I’m excited. I like the toy deco, with its sculpted and painted details that replaced the stickers, that’s totally awesome. I don’t really need the trailer, so having to get the expensive version stings, but there’s a lot to it, like roller having the siren light, and the repair bay having wheels.

Sun Swipe Prime 08-11-2023 05:35 PM

Exited about the toy? Yes. The price? No.

Gatchatron 08-11-2023 07:56 PM

[looks up what the hell this is]

"Hmm... well that's... hmm..." [rests head on index finger, looking to the sky with confused expression]

"I... s'pose... that's... interesting... but, like... hmm..."

"Why, though? I mean - let's see how much...."

"HELLLLL Nope."

<this has been a Gatchatron's Live Reaction transcript>

Outtsyder 08-11-2023 09:11 PM

Ordered the toy-deco version, holding off on the anime-deco version until further consideration, though I'd like to have both.
Also mulling over the Lunar Cruiser Optimus Prime (I know, completely different mold), since it combines my interests in Transformers and real-life space exploration.

RNSrobot 08-11-2023 10:12 PM

It's so fucking cool.

CyberDragon10K 08-11-2023 10:19 PM

This is something I'll admire from afar, while I save money for an inevitable Commander Class SS86 Optimus Prime that's fully featured (in the event I become overly unsatisfied with Netflix Prime).

It's neat that it's a thing though.

xueyue2 08-11-2023 10:26 PM

It's a good toy, nice concept, but I don't think it's a masterpiece...although it's charging masterpiece price.