Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxes sighted in Canada! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65782)

Ultra Maverick 09-11-2016 10:29 PM

Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxes sighted in Canada!

4 Attachment(s)
Big thanks to both cybertron.ca members Bumblebee78 and MaxArel for reporting and confirming this great new sighting.
The Wave 2 deluxes were spotted in a ToysRus is Sherbrooke quebec. Both Wolfwire and Chromedome shown in the images provided.

Wave 2 of te Titans Return deluxes include:
Chromedome
Wolfwire
Highbrow
Mindwipe

Happy toy hunting friends

*the price of the new deluxes are $19.99, not $11.99 (wrong peg)

PrimalEnvy 09-12-2016 06:08 AM

Re: Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxes sighted in Canada!

Now to wait however many weeks before these show up in Newfoundland Walmarts.

Uberman 09-12-2016 08:25 AM

Nice.

I'm absolutely drunk on this theme, it's nuts. I

MaxArel 09-12-2016 10:32 AM

Yeah, my local TRU effed up and put them on the wrong pegs. Would have taken a better pic, but it was very poorly organized (Highbrow was hidden at the back for some reason) plus there were about a hundred people there, so no time for me to rearrange this for pictures. Still, here's to hoping they show up soon for you guys, 'cause Chromedome is AWESOME!

Xtreme987 09-12-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxArel (Post 707452)
Still, here's to hoping they show up soon for you guys, 'cause Chromedome is AWESOME!

I hope so too. :yelling:

RNSrobot 09-12-2016 01:45 PM

Can't wait. Maybe TRU will get on the ball with pre-orders like they did wave 1.

This line is dynamite.

funkmasterke 09-12-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 707472)
Can't wait. Maybe TRU will get on the ball with pre-orders like they did wave 1.

This line is dynamite.

Yeah here's hoping.

GotBot 09-12-2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimalEnvy (Post 707432)
Now to wait however many weeks before these show up in Newfoundland Walmarts.

Oh PrimalEnvy, we might get them in our TRU first. Although, I do believe Walmart got the wave 1 figs first, well, the deluxes at least. I am still holding out for news about a bloody Brainstorm for outside the US. This line has been super impressing me so far though.

BigWillay 09-14-2016 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 707504)
Oh PrimalEnvy, we might get them in our TRU first. Although, I do believe Walmart got the wave 1 figs first, well, the deluxes at least. I am still holding out for news about a bloody Brainstorm for outside the US. This line has been super impressing me so far though.

I heard he won't be coming north of the border, and what makes it worse is he's a walgreens exclusive... I've had a friend of mine looking for him down there for weeks with nothing turning up. He's asked a few of the stores, and was told that not all of the stores will get him...

down_shift 09-14-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWillay (Post 707659)
I heard he won't be coming north of the border, and what makes it worse is he's a walgreens exclusive... I've had a friend of mine looking for him down there for weeks with nothing turning up. He's asked a few of the stores, and was told that not all of the stores will get him...

Yup. They gave a PC answer by saying it will only be released at Walgreens. No Walgreens in Canada, ergo, no Brainstorms in Canada.

That's not to say he won't get released later in a 4 pack with the others, or something to that effect.