Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   HasLab War For Cybertron Unicron New Image (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77696)

canprime 09-26-2019 10:28 AM

Re: HasLab War For Cybertron Unicron New Image

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pgianos (Post 797407)
On the way to 8k! And at the same time persecute IP theft!

Prosecute.

Sureshot22 09-26-2019 11:20 AM

They are a billion dollar company. They didn't need to do a kickstarter and I'm sure it will be made either way. This was to test the waters and see if people are stupid enough to drop 1k on a big ugly toy. So now it will happen more in the future.

Sadly they were kind of right people are dumb enough. ;)

joshimus 09-26-2019 02:08 PM

With 10 days left and still 2300 backers to go, now is the time to really show off Unicron with say, other Siege figures. Even against Omega Supreme...and get someone that actually knows how to pose figures.
That said I agree with people here that Hasbro probably know they made their goal since 1 boring posed pic doesn't even excite me, and I am a backer...but like...you know, try harder Hasbro.

Mumps 09-26-2019 02:18 PM

The latest pic was for the meme, calm down people..

predahank 09-26-2019 04:34 PM

Autobotz24 09-26-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predahank (Post 797435)

My first thought at seeing the back of Haslab Unicron was that he almost looks like a Ninja Turtle

justprime 09-26-2019 05:17 PM

Hasbro will make this happen of that there is no doubt and good for all who support it ...there was never a need in this fandome for hasbro to ever have crowed funded this they already new it would sell ..there testing the point of no return to what the collectors will pay,... personally I think after seeing zetas piece it shows how lazy they have gotten in there engineering and in making an accurate rendition from all sides...the price point is the tell tail here...lewin resorce op and fans toys or dx9 omega are in same weight class to its not about the bulk ,the only sad point for me is zetas is not the monster hasbros is in size, lastly I dont mind spending for a well designed, built piece if it portrays the character from all sides....good luck to all that have purchased the hasbro unicron and the year pluse wait to have it i hope its worth it for you ,
I know where my coin will be spent and good luck to those that buy a core star thumbs up

Pgianos 09-26-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 797410)
Prosecute.

Yes that too ! Lol

SleeplessKnight 09-26-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predahank (Post 797435)

You display your figures with the back facing out?

predahank 09-26-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight (Post 797449)
You display your figures with the back facing out?

Ahh the classic rebuttal for lazy engineering which results in an outbound backpack worthy of a three day hike.

Take a look at page 1, from the front that shits ovetflowing out the side up the top, through the front and out his nose