Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Video Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Legacy Evolution Skyquake Review (DO NOT CUt HIM!) (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=87812)

GotBot 04-25-2023 02:27 PM

Legacy Evolution Skyquake Review (DO NOT CUt HIM!)

If you have Legacy Evolution Skyqyake and have struggled to get his transformation just right because of the landing gear, DON'T CUT IT! It's all about order of operations and despite this guy giving up a lot of Leader mass, man-oh-man, were all the stops pulled out in every single other fashion. The dude is fantastic!
https://youtu.be/vJAxEDUlFbo

RNSrobot 04-25-2023 02:40 PM

Re: Legacy Evolution Skyquake Review (DO NOT CUt HIM!)

Lol "mass"

GotBot 04-28-2023 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 876009)
Lol "mass"

Why did you put mass in quotes and add an LOL?

RNSrobot 04-28-2023 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 876112)
Why did you put mass in quotes and add an LOL?

Cos I can't take any of your reviews seriously now cos of your silly obsession with "mass" and grams and such

ssjgoku22 04-28-2023 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 876117)
Cos I can't take any of your reviews seriously now cos of your silly obsession with "mass" and grams and such

No offense, but a lot reviewers on YouTube weigh their figures during reviews. I guess it helps because some people like to know the heft of a figure.

Skorpulator 05-01-2023 11:17 AM

Waiting for MW Starscream.

evenstaves 05-01-2023 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skorpulator (Post 876209)
Waiting for MW Starscream.

Similar boat here - I picked one up but keeping it MISB for now
The second I hear they’re doing him in his original (euro?) G1 toy-deco, it is f*ckin ON

wervenom 05-01-2023 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 876121)
No offense, but a lot reviewers on YouTube weigh their figures during reviews. I guess it helps because some people like to know the heft of a figure.

True but this was taken to a whole new level with this reviewer so have to go with RNS on this one.

GotBot 05-01-2023 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 876117)

It's literally about the amount of product you get for the price. It's not silly at all. It is how production literally works. Maybe you need to learn how that works so you can stop being taken advantage of, or maybe you are cool being taken advantage of, fill your boots lol.

GotBot 05-01-2023 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 876237)
True but this was taken to a whole new level with this reviewer so have to go with RNS on this one.

How have I "taken it to a whole new level'? No sir, we have had a previously established value. Logic dictates that that value needs to be built on, not eroded. I would ask why you are okay with getting less but paying more? I don't understand that kind of financial blindness at all but that's just me. I care where my money goes