Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   G.I. Joe x Transformers Bumblebee A.W.E. Striker Revealed (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85812)

Super_Megatron 06-08-2022 12:00 PM

G.I. Joe x Transformers Bumblebee A.W.E. Striker Revealed

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...ne-Wk2-064.jpg

Hasbro just finished their livestream for the G.I. Joe brand and during it a second G.I. Joe x Transformers Collaboration was revealed – A.W.E. Striker Bumblebee with O-Ring Stalker.* The 3.75 inch scale vehicle will fully transform into Bumblebee, allowing vintage G.I. Joe figures to use the vehicle in full.* Read on to check out pics – pre-orders will go up today at 1PM at most retailers.* You can check out the full G.I. Joe panel recap over at our sister site HissTank.com here!

The post G.I. Joe x Transformers Bumblebee A.W.E. Striker Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

evenstaves 06-08-2022 01:21 PM

Re: G.I. Joe x Transformers Bumblebee A.W.E. Striker Revealed

meh

I wasn't into the Megatron HISS tank, and this is no better

pass

Marcotron 06-08-2022 01:34 PM

I feel like they could have put any character's head on there.

delrue 06-08-2022 02:01 PM

evenstaves 06-08-2022 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 860919)
I feel like they could have put any character's head on there

Man, that's true! Not a single aspect of those arms or that chest, that reads Bumblebee

Hasbro is just like "it's f*ckin yellow, what do you want from us? just buy this damn thing"

Autovolt 127 06-08-2022 02:35 PM

shouldn't G.I. Joe Crossovers Bumblebee be a destroyed Bumblebee?

seriously this could've literally been any other character.

canprime 06-08-2022 03:27 PM

As Protoman has said many times, Hasbro has the core 7 TFs that are guaranteed to be in every TF line they make. Well at least as many as can reasonably fit into a line.

So if they were going to do this line, it was a pretty safe bet that those 7 would be most likely be the first characters to get included.

Oh the 7 by the way, according to Protoman are:

Optimus Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, Grimlock, Starscream, Bumblebee and Devastator.

Megatron is done, now Bee. Since they hinted at more down the road I would assumed Prime will be soon, and Starscream just screams (pun intended) to be a Rattler or Night Raven.

Soundwave, and Grimlock could be something as well, but it might be a little bit more of a stretch. Also Devastator is just so big I can't see him being done in the line.

As for this, I am not surprised it is Bee since it was hinted at on the Megatron/HISS box he would be next. Being an AWE Striker is not that surprising, outside of actually making it look like an AWE Striker that can sit a figure. Great work, and I already pre-ordered on Gamestop.

As I said, next I could go for a Jet Starscream. As for an Optimus I don't know what they could do exactly. My 2 top choices that would kind of fit the Prime aesthetic (cab and truck style) would be either the APC, or the HAVOC. Both of those have a similar style silhouette to Prime (cab and truck).

evenstaves 06-08-2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 (Post 860934)
shouldn't G.I. Joe Crossovers Bumblebee be a destroyed Bumblebee?

HAH, nice

Skorpulator 06-08-2022 04:23 PM

So bought. But I still hope we get a proper and extensive GI Joe vs Transformers line someday.