Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CKWG (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=3255)

boywu1985 12-03-2011 12:55 AM

Re: CKWG

bought some transfromers and a revoltech from CKWG, nice communication, very fast shipping and perfect packaging!! really thank you : )

Gaetznes 12-13-2011 09:46 PM

Just completed a trade. Prompt messaging, fast shipping.

Don't want to speak ill of myself, but I forgot to send him an item, but got that straightened out asap.

Cpl. Chrissandwich 01-03-2012 06:35 PM

Bought HFTD Axor and the targetroid OP And Megs. Great Comms, and fast shipping!

Crobot91 01-07-2012 02:59 AM

CKWG bought my Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass boxset and dealer exclusives off of me. Great communication, quick payment, and overall very smooth transaction. Thanks again and enjoy these awesome figures! :)

AAAAA+++++ Completely recommended!!!

Houndog22 02-29-2012 09:23 PM

Sold me a botcon Banzaitron locally. Very friendly guy to deal with and very knowledgeable on the transformers industry! Great deal! Thank you very much!

Metroplex79 03-13-2012 09:37 PM

What a guy!!!

I paid for a MIB Fortress Maximus and he sent me a loose 5 inch KO of Fortress Maximus!!! :argh:

Why would I do business with a guy like that again? :banghead:

Because the above story is not true. :D

He was very easy to deal with; held my items with no problems; shipping charge was honest; and packed everything in a professional manner, and nothing was damaged when it got to me.

I just wished he was spending my hard earned money at TFCon instead of BotCon. :p :rofl:

Anyways, his thread is here.

vohkuhl 03-19-2012 07:50 PM

Just made a trade and sold some items to CKWG, awesome guy to deal with and communication was excellent. Had some time and we chatted a bit, would I recommend? Why yes I would!!!

Thanks again!!!

Hook 03-21-2012 10:41 PM

Bought a few Takara TFC reissues from CKWG. Great communication, fast shipping, well packed. Thanks, now I am that much closer to completing my TFC collection!

vohkuhl 03-28-2012 08:37 PM

Met up with CKWG for another transaction, again a pleasure to deal with... People hook this guy up with his wants!!!

Tech Spec 03-31-2012 09:28 PM

Another smooth transaction with CKWG. Thanks for the hook ups!