Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Canada Post parcel delivery on weekends? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=87185)

Vrillon77 12-04-2022 01:54 PM

Canada Post parcel delivery on weekends?

So confused. I ordered a transformers figure off eBay and it arrived today at my door via Canada Post. It's Sunday. I've had stuff delivered from Canada Post since the 90s, and not once have I ever received anything on the weekends. The item came from China, free shipping, nothing fancy.

I checked the Canada Post website, and their mail delivery is still Mon-Fri, as it's always been.

Am I missing something here? Has anyone else had CP deliver to them on weekends? I'm in the Toronto area.

RNSrobot 12-04-2022 02:02 PM

Re: Canada Post

I've had Canada Post deliveries on the weekends as well but I don't really know the rhyme or reason.

Maybe they are delivering weekends cuz it's the holiday season?

RNSrobot 12-04-2022 02:04 PM

Edit: haha, a parcel coming from canprime to me is out for delivery RIGHT NOW.

wervenom 12-04-2022 02:23 PM

Peak season because of the holiday season. Few years ago CP delivered WFC Omega Supreme on Labour Day which for me was the most odd delivery

Vrillon77 12-04-2022 03:20 PM

Ahh, okay that make sense. Didn't even think about the holiday season

Unicron Prime 12-04-2022 03:38 PM

I've had parcels delivered on a Sunday multiple times. This is due to CP having a backlog for whatever reason, and in this case it's more likely due to the holiday season and all of the online ordering going on.

Atomicgarden 12-04-2022 04:03 PM

I’ve had packages delivered on weekends before too during Holiday season. I don’t believe it ever happened during the rest of the year

canprime 12-04-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 870590)
Edit: haha, a parcel coming from canprime to me is out for delivery RIGHT NOW.

HEY!!!

Alright. I hate this time of year, things take a bit longer to get to people and it makes me worry.

:canada:

Ozrein 12-04-2022 06:17 PM

As a CP employee I can say that it’s only during the Christmas season that we are able to deliver on Sundays to help get all those packages out.

Yonoid 12-04-2022 06:48 PM

Post offices are getting busy for drop off too. Line everytime now.