Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   kre-o thread (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34068)

cybertitan129 08-15-2011 04:36 PM

kre-o thread

I'm starting a new thread all about kre-o's. I think they're combine the 2 most popular toy lines at the time, and do a great job in the process, if anyone agrees with me, drop something down below. I'm looking to see the kre-o line EXPLODE so it does not become the next "build to rule", post anything you want that involves kre-o's
(rumors, news, kreons, prices, sightings, etc)
Let this be your kre-o hub.

Big Filipino 08-15-2011 05:04 PM

Re: kre-o thread

I wasn't too keen on these at first glance but once I got them I was hooked. I think they're great!

joshimus 08-15-2011 05:16 PM

Meh. Love the Kreons and Starscream and Prime with trailer rock.

Protoman 08-15-2011 06:55 PM

LOVE THEM ALL!

I even took some doubles I got from Digitalskull and made a Daniel/Protoman Kreon!

malteselegacy 08-15-2011 07:00 PM

I hope they make more G1 style Kre-O's. I like them alot and have a handful. I hope they make more Decepticons.

Akroyer 08-15-2011 07:17 PM

I like all the sets I got so far. Seems to scratch my old model / builder itch without breaking the bank like Lego. While being Transformers at the same time. And the Kreons are great.

Just hope they take it slow with them, don't need new sets every 4 months like everything else. Wallet needs breathing space. Few new sets couple times a year maybe.

nukedproducts 08-15-2011 07:47 PM

they are all freakin' sweet. except im not a big fan of star screams robot mode.

question for everyone: whats your least favorite set of the series?

CobraCommander 08-15-2011 07:56 PM

Love the mini figs, the rest is meh. I'm not keen on the stress marks on certain figures near the arms and butt. Hope they make some GIJoe kreons.

Pascal 08-15-2011 08:02 PM

Did you get my Kreons fine?

cybertitan129 08-15-2011 08:57 PM

wow, keep it up everyone. And my answer to the least favorite of the sets is a cross between Optimus (mini) and bumblebee(large), even thou you get the ONLY bumblebee kreon so far PLUS red alert too in the set.