Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ReAction Super 7 Transformers (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85469)

Skorpulator 04-24-2022 08:05 PM

ReAction Super 7 Transformers

Aren't they great? Never really liked Action Masters back then, or non transforming figures in general, but those ReAction figures, I feel like buying them all! Who's selling them other than TRU?

RNSrobot 04-24-2022 08:18 PM

Re: ReAction Super 7 Transformers

..... They're like 22 bucks for a small nontransforming figure with MINIMAL articulation. Maybe if they were 10-12 each.

Skorpulator 04-24-2022 08:34 PM

But they look great on their retro card... I even feel like buying some G.I. Joes. Destro looks particularly good.

wervenom 04-24-2022 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skorpulator (Post 858693)
Aren't they great?

No

delrue 04-24-2022 09:50 PM

Zavvi has a bunch of them usually on sale https://us.zavvi.com/elysium.search?search=reaction

Other than that I've seen them on amazon and most of the site sponsors carry some of them.

I've only picked up a couple of these as they tend to be more expensive than the other retro figure lines. Only Transformers one I have is the Rumble/Frenzy (whichever one you think is the blue one) as a decent G1 accurate stand-in to go with Netflix Soundwave.

ssjgoku22 04-24-2022 10:39 PM

Quote:

Aren't they great? Never really liked Action Masters back then, or non transforming figures in general, but those ReAction figures, I feel like buying them all! Who's selling them other than TRU?

I mean, if you like them, totally go for it. I bet if you leave them on the card, they'll be worth quite a bit down the road.

SleeplessKnight 04-25-2022 12:42 AM

Quote:

Hey tell ya what, next time I see one of these hanging on the peg in a store, I'm not going to buy any at all just so that you have more to choose from to buy. See what a nice guy I am? I'm always looking out for you!

CobraCommander 04-25-2022 11:23 AM

Check some local comic shops, they usually carry them. I know there was bunch at Big B in Hamilton the last time I was there. Lots on BBTS.com too.

I only have one, Devastator, picked up at a toy show last year.

Darkroar 04-25-2022 03:00 PM

Someone recently gave me Soundwave as a gift and it does look very cool and I really like the art on the card.

I do like these, and if they were $10 I'd probably collect at least the Decepticons. At the $20+ range, I don't think it's something I will pick up a lot of, but I definitely see the appeal.

I may be stuck in "old man phase", everything seems pricey these days... back in my day these would have been cheaper! Maybe it's just the world with inflation, etc or a combination of both.

Robimus 04-25-2022 06:06 PM

Great for character collectors, but I wouldn’t suspect a huge mass interest.

I got Jazz because I get everything Jazz. But I won’t get another