Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive Brainstorm Found at Wal-mart? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65648)

Super_Megatron 08-31-2016 12:00 PM

Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive Brainstorm Found at Wal-mart?

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...brainstorm.jpg

Chalk this sighting up as strange and unusual. 2005 Board member Rastafarian has stopped by the Kentucky sightings thread in our Sightings forum to share with us a curious find. Titans Return Brainstorm with Teslor was found at his local Wal-Mart in a case of eight Brainstorm figures. Why is this strange? The figure is a Walgreens exclusive. This is most likely a one-off shipping mistake, but stranger things have happened. If anything, hopefully this means that the figure is shipping out and that Walgreens stores should have them soon. We’ll keep you posted here on TFW2005 as we » Continue Reading.

The post Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive Brainstorm Found at Wal-mart? appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Saundowaivu 08-31-2016 01:54 PM

Re: Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive Brainstorm Found at Wal-mart?

The working theory is that Brainstorm is a Walmart exclusive in Canada and a shipment got mixed up and wound up to far south.

RNSrobot 08-31-2016 01:59 PM

I just hope there is a way to get him without paying a premium. I love voyager brainstorm, but I want one in scale with the other g1 headmasters.

then again, Domey goes on my lost light shelf so the whole thing is a cluster as it is. :)

Yonoid 08-31-2016 02:08 PM

do stores normally charge more for exclusives? i.e. in the past would walmart sell this at the same price as other deluxe

wervenom 08-31-2016 02:09 PM

If it hits retail Canada then maybe I'll pick him up and ditch the Voyager 1

pandaprime 08-31-2016 02:14 PM

If it hits retail Canada I will buy more than one and then maybe Walmart will consider offering exclusives again? :p

positivelyken 08-31-2016 02:51 PM

"Walmart? Walgreens? What's the diff?"

Good news for collectors if we're going to get this in Canada. I don't know if I'll pick up a TR Brainstorm since I already have Generations Brainstorm, and he's a great figure. Might be an impulse decision if I find one in the wild, heh.

Uberman 08-31-2016 03:13 PM

I never saw the Generations one in nature. Did it even get released up here?

Larkhainan 08-31-2016 03:15 PM

No, the last deluxe and voyager waves in that line were never released in Canada and barely saw release in mainstream retail elsewhere.

Tonestar 08-31-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uberman (Post 706164)
I never saw the Generations one in nature. Did it even get released up here?

No, he never made it to regular Canadian retail along with no shows of Arcee and Chromia.