Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Hiss Tank Megatron & Baroness Listing Found (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85047)

Super_Megatron 02-23-2022 11:00 PM

Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Hiss Tank Megatron & Baroness Listing Found

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...Exclusive.jpeg

Following up on out recent rumor a few days ago about a Transformers Collaborative “Project Trooper”, we now have a listing from Gamestop’s website for a Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Hiss Tank Megatron & Baroness set. So it seems the mystery has been solved. While the listing only provides a name at the moment and no images, it may be worthwhile to check out the GI Joe Fan First Friday happening tomorrow morning at 11 AM EST.

The post Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Hiss Tank Megatron & Baroness Listing Found appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

ssjgoku22 02-24-2022 12:19 AM

Re: Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Hiss Tank Megatron & Baroness Listing Found

That's gonna be sick!

canprime 02-24-2022 07:19 AM

Re: Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Hiss Tank Megatron & Baroness Listing Found

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 855891)
That's gonna be sick!

I'm excited. I hope it does really well so that Hasbro gets the hint that we would support a whole line of GI:JOE x Transformers.

I am going to wait and see how it looks though. The collaborative line has been good overall, but there have been some "misses" for lack of a better word. Draculus and Maverick have been the worst to date.

Of course on the flip side the Jurassic Park set, Delorean and Ecto-1 have all been pretty good.

What is intriguing to me is that it is Megatron as a HISS tank WITH Baroness!! So does that mean we get a 3.75" Baroness and a Megatron/HISS that scales with her? Or are we going to get a static mini-fig and a smaller scale HISS?

We should be finding out today during the GI Joe Fan First (hopefully).

evenstaves 02-24-2022 09:00 AM

inb4 it's Siege Megatron again

NightshadeX 02-24-2022 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenstaves (Post 855895)
inb4 it's Siege Megatron again

Ugh. I'm sure you're right, it's ER or Siege Megs...

They already did a GI Joe x Transformers as convention exclusives a few years ago (just recolored vehicles and joes without transformation). I hope it's not that again, although I don't mind skipping it.

Marcotron 02-24-2022 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightshadeX (Post 855899)
Ugh. I'm sure you're right, it's ER or Siege Megs...

They already did a GI Joe x Transformers as convention exclusives a few years ago (just recolored vehicles and joes without transformation). I hope it's not that again, although I don't mind skipping it.

It's gonna be Siege Megatron, but instead of whatever he had for a backpack, it's gonna be half a HISS Tank hanging off his back.
Ok, I'll wait for the reveal now...

Edit: Well, it looks like a new mold entirely to me. But it does have half a tank hanging off its back.

CobraCommander 02-24-2022 11:44 AM

God, just do better than TF x Star Wars or TF x Top Gun, this is your property, treat it with outmost respect, FFS!

CobraCommander 02-24-2022 11:49 AM

Hmmm.... what to do with Optimus? Maybe x with Whale or Troop Transport?

BTW, to new viewers, they did a X with Snowcat I think in Energon line, many many years ago.

evenstaves 02-24-2022 12:09 PM

Also also, what if it's TR Megatron with Baroness as a titanmaster?

Ha ha ha, honestly might turn me around on this

wervenom 02-24-2022 02:11 PM