Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is Legacy Motormaster Sold Out in Canada? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=87493)

MapleMegatron 01-20-2023 01:54 AM

Is Legacy Motormaster Sold Out in Canada?

Can't find him on the Gamestop site, nor Walmart, Toysrus or Amazon. Surprised to see a high priced item sell out like this, especially when the previous commander is still on shelves.

CyberDragon10K 01-20-2023 02:47 AM

Re: Is Legacy Motormaster Sold Out in Canada?

I've literally been reporting on Legacy Motormasters loafing about the shelves of the TRU local to me, so he's definitely floating around still.

Whereabouts would you be? I don't know if East Coast/Prairies are that different to the Pacific.

omegacanuck 01-20-2023 08:04 AM

Maland2016 01-20-2023 10:27 AM

I don’t remember seeing Motormaster here at ToysRUs once. He was at Timemasters but he sold really quickly too.

And I think I missed the Gamestop window, but he was unavailable pretty quickly there anyways soooooo…

Gaming Turtle 01-20-2023 10:58 AM

Motormaster has been a more sought after figure then Rodimus so I am not surprised. My area in New Brunswick never saw him hit locally outside of Gamestop. The only Deadends, WildRiders and Breakdowns have also been Gamestop preorders. The only one 8 have seen locally without a preorder is Dragstrips at Walmart, Gamestop and once at Toysrus.

So right now your best option is online stores of go to your local Gamestip and see if they can order the needed figures from another store.

For example:

Toynado has Motormaster
Amazon.ca still has Deadend and Wild Rider for normal price.

MapleMegatron 01-20-2023 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K (Post 872669)
I've literally been reporting on Legacy Motormasters loafing about the shelves of the TRU local to me, so he's definitely floating around still.

Whereabouts would you be? I don't know if East Coast/Prairies are that different to the Pacific.

I'm in quebec. I haven't seen him in a good while.

RansakWORK 01-20-2023 02:59 PM

TFtoys is reliable so i think that is your best bet. He is well known and part of the calgary transformers community.

Prime Sinister 01-20-2023 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 872668)
Can't find him on the Gamestop site, nor Walmart, Toysrus or Amazon. Surprised to see a high priced item sell out like this, especially when the previous commander is still on shelves.

I guess with the final limb (Breakdown) released at GameStops, collectors previously on the fence are trying to collect all Stunticons in one shot.

TheSwipe95 01-20-2023 10:41 PM

I've seen him at my local Toys R Us as recently as a week ago.

Sun Swipe Prime 01-21-2023 05:45 AM

I saw him in store on Monday