Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Possible First Look At Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark Of The Moon Laserbe (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85992)

Super_Megatron 07-04-2022 03:30 PM

Possible First Look At Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark Of The Moon Laserbe

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...serbeak-02.png

Following our flow of reveals, now we can share for you what seems to be our first images of a new* Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark Of The Moon Laserbeak. This is a new Core Class Bumblebee mold which tries to recreate the brief scene in Dark Of The Moon where Laserbeak transforms in to a pink copy of Bumblebee. We had already seen something similar with the Takara Tomy Movie The Best Wonder Festival 2017 exclusive Laserbeak where they made a pink redeco of Mech Tech Deluxe Bumblebee too. We are yet to hear for an official » Continue Reading.

The post Possible First Look At Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark Of The Moon Laserbeak (Pink Bumblebee) appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Maland2016 07-04-2022 03:31 PM

Re: Possible First Look At Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark Of The Moon Las

I don’t think ANYONE expected this.

(But it’s still awesome nonetheless!)

xueyue2 07-04-2022 03:44 PM

Re: Possible First Look At Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark Of The Moon Las

awesome?

Hasbro thinks yellow wall of death is not enough, now adding red version?

Skorpulator 07-04-2022 03:53 PM

It was featured in the movie and we never got a domestic release for that. It fills a gap.

RansakWORK 07-04-2022 04:21 PM

These figures remind me of that superman movie where the guy or chick gets knocked into the computer at the end and turns into a robot...

Yonoid 07-04-2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RansakWORK (Post 861931)
These figures remind me of that superman movie where the guy or chick gets knocked into the computer at the end and turns into a robot...

that scene gave so many kids nightmares, myself included

Marcotron 07-04-2022 04:36 PM

Looks like we are getting to the point in the Studio Series lineup where every bot that had a blip of screen time will get a figure made, like that guy from Empire Strikes Back in Cloud City who was running in the background with an ice cream maker.

Next up, Laserbeak the photocopier.

RNSrobot 07-04-2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 861933)
Looks like we are getting to the point in the Studio Series lineup where every bot that had a blip of screen time will get a figure made, like that guy from Empire Strikes Back in Cloud City who was running in the background with an ice cream maker.

Next up, Laserbeak the photocopier.

I'd take that. And I want a studio series Toaster con.

delrue 07-04-2022 05:28 PM

Maybe we'll finally get the Mountain Dew vending machine instead of a truck.

pulsedragon20 07-04-2022 09:35 PM

Would have been better if it was a pink Cadillac or Corvette...but then that wouldn't be a Bumblebee