Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just a little breakage (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34102)

Akroyer 08-16-2011 07:41 PM

Just a little breakage

Just 5 mins ago I was finishing transforming my Beast Wars figures all to beast mode (Damn they take up more room) and my Dinobot is very tight, and I accidentally broke a piece of one side of his 'mask' :crying: So, now I'm waiting for the glue to dry and lesson learned I guess.

Anyone else have one of these oops *crack* moments?? (I'm sure everyone must have one story)

bedtime 08-16-2011 07:43 PM

Re: Just a little breakage

trying to transform tfcon nightbird... i've said enough i think

STI 2NV 08-16-2011 07:46 PM

My KO henkei ghost starscream fell off my shelf one day and his wing came off. So I had to glue it back on. My heart broke on his way down and it was just a KO. lol.

Jeem 08-16-2011 07:49 PM

Upgrading my Universe Classic Starscream with the cornation kit and the wings went.

Alternity Bumblebee, grabbed the side wrong and snapped a side mirror off

Dynamo.Dave 08-16-2011 07:58 PM

Animated bumblebee (dlx). Ripped the arm off in a shower of yellow shrapnel.

City Commander armor - head broke off. That stung. Still transforms though.

G2 Slingshot - uh, touched him, I guess inappropriately. Head collapsed, arms disintegrated. Standard GPS.

G2 Jazz - windscreen/top. Also stung.

Sideslap 08-16-2011 08:03 PM

Cyberton Leader Megs; Had him on the shelf for a few months took him down to fiddle around with him and entire crotch peice and hinge snapped. Had to fabricate a whole new part myself.

Tekkamanraiden 08-16-2011 08:04 PM

I've been pretty lucky so far, nothing some epoxy couldn't fix.

cybertitan129 08-16-2011 08:06 PM

:argh:no really a crack, but putting away my movie 1 leader optimus prime, the smoke stark got chopped off. guess i should have looked to see if he'd fit.:argh:

Star 56 08-16-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybertitan129 (Post 366559)
:argh:no really a crack, but putting away my movie 1 leader optimus prime, the smoke stark got chopped off. guess i should have looked to see if he'd fit.:argh:

Mine the smokestack broke off Transforming him :yelling:

Hobbyist Prime 08-16-2011 08:25 PM

I have sooooooo many stories for this but the two that stand out are

1. Transforming Beast Wars TM Megatron, pulled the flaps for the arms to swivel out and they kept right on going.

2. My wife (Yeah I know....) wanted to try transforming one so she picked up G2 Dreadwing and did alright until it came time to make him hold his guns. She pushed so hard that the peg and about a centimeter of the bottom of the gun snapped right off. Last time she was allowed to touch!