Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Feedback and Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Beast Hunters Voyager Optimus Prime (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=44952)

Phollen16 01-20-2013 02:38 AM

Beast Hunters Voyager Optimus Prime

1 Attachment(s)
Hi this Thread is for intended Beast Hunters Voyager Optimus Prime and what you think about him.

Phollen16 01-20-2013 02:39 AM

Re: Beast Hunters Voyager Optimus Prime

Here is what I think of him.

He has no back actual back, he's hollow and the transformation looks so simple I can do it just looking at it. All in all he looks like a poor lazy mash of FOC and G1 with none of the great qualities of the rest of the Prime Series. Hell, the Prime RID Voyager is a better buy than him.

xueyue2 01-20-2013 03:08 AM

Don't have it yet, but just look at the pictures I think I might buy it, looks kind of cool. However the color combination is bad, I do want to repaint it.

wervenom 01-20-2013 08:29 AM

I have one but haven't opened it yet. I am undecided as to I wanna keep him but I really wanna keep the sword for my FE Prime. Looks way better then the sword he came with. I will decide after I crack him open

mcmus 01-20-2013 09:14 AM

Personally, it is not that bad. You may change your mind if you think of the Armada one.

wervenom 01-20-2013 09:18 AM

^^ It's not the look per say. It's just I would rather have the predacons only. I'm not really hyped on collecting the autobots and decepticons all over again. I don't mind the armada one so much for what it is.

mcmus 01-20-2013 09:28 AM

Yes, I agreed with you on the green sword.
And Armada one doesn't look that bad with the limbs, but without???

wervenom 01-20-2013 09:30 AM

You mean The Energon one? yeah without the limbs it's pretty bad

mcmus 01-20-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 483460)
You mean The Energon one? yeah without the limbs it's pretty bad

:banghead:
oops, I got those two mixed up again.:doh:

rego00123 01-20-2013 11:56 AM

i actually really like him, though i initially didn't. i dont find the back that hollow after transformation either, it gets filled with the wheel assembly.

my only real complaints are,
1: needs more paint/inconsistent paint job. seriously all these tiny details on him and you cant paint some of basic ones or finish filling portion in that already have the proper paint on them? green front windows and yellow side windows?!?

2: alt mode looks like a garbage truck instead of a battle/armored vehicle. the cyberverse version of this appears to have nailed what the alt mode "should" look like, but this one not so much. it looks like animated wreck-gar and animated optimus had a love child

3: animated chest. while i do not mind the style, the toy itself comes off looking way too boxy and clashes with everything else on him. literally every other line on the toy is a curve. its a total design clash.