Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Wanted Items (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Want: Titans Devy + Omega; MP Megs, PW Counterpunch, TR Soundwave + Takara Laserbeak (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=83912)

zackmak 10-01-2021 10:54 PM

Want: Titans Devy + Omega; MP Megs, PW Counterpunch, TR Soundwave + Takara Laserbeak

1 Attachment(s)
CLOSED THREAD. STILL ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR THE FIGURES BELOW, BUT STARTED A DIFFERENT THREAD.

Looking for any of these shown in the pic, and described below. Loose, but complete and with instructions and character cards (if applicable).

Can also meet up at 80's Toy Expo Sunday Oct 3.

Devastator*-PW: Combiner Wars 2015*or*2021 re-issue *six-figure pack titan class

Punch-Counterpunch with Prima Prime*- PW: Power Of The Primes Amazon US exclusive 2018
*deluxe class

Megatron*- Masterpiece 36 (cartoon deco) or 36+ (original G1-toy deco) 2018 *MIB or MISB

Evolution Optimus Prime with Orion Pax - Power of the Prime 2017 *leader class ACQUIRED

Omega Supreme with Countdown - WFC: Siege 2019 *titan class ACQUIRED (I now have the figure but want the instructions, if anyone is willing to sell theirs for $10 Cdn (shipping included) sent to my Canadian address) ACQUIRED

Soundwave from the Bumblebee movie toyline Target exclusive 2018. Also looking for the Laserbeak tablet/cassette Takara version Legends Condor LG38, which is compatible with Soundwave?€™s chest.

Yonoid 10-01-2021 11:25 PM

Re: Want: Titans Devy + Omega; MP Megs, PW Counterpunch, TR Soundwave + Takara Laserb

pm sent

zackmak 10-02-2021 10:43 PM

Re: Want: Titans Devy + Omega; MP Megs, PW Counterpunch, TR Soundwave + Takara Laserb

bump

zackmak 10-04-2021 10:00 AM

Obtained Omega Supreme....but would like his instructions, which didn't come with my figure. I would buy them for $10, if someone wants to part with theirs.

Jeem 11-03-2021 12:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This Amazon Punch Counterpunch?

zackmak 11-03-2021 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeem (Post 850440)
This Amazon Punch Counterpunch?

Yes, that is the one. Can you message me with your asking price, please? Thanks for replying!

wervenom 11-03-2021 12:28 PM

Megatron*- Masterpiece 36 (original G1-toy deco) or 36+ (cartoon deco)

You have these backwards. 36 is toon and 36+ G1 toy

zackmak 11-03-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 850443)
Megatron*- Masterpiece 36 (original G1-toy deco) or 36+ (cartoon deco)

You have these backwards. 36 is toon and 36+ G1 toy

Thanks! I made the correction.

zackmak 11-05-2021 06:30 PM

I got my Omega Supreme instructions.

zackmak 11-12-2021 02:35 PM

Acquired POTP Optimus Prime.