Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhh! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=45622)

sleeper323 02-27-2013 07:27 PM

Aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhh!

Well guys. I got my hands on a brand new FP warbot Defender and was very pleased. Opened him up today and carefully tried to transform him and the dreaded "snap" happened. His right hip joint cracked and the leg fell off. After i picked my heart up off the floor I said to myself- this should not have happened to such an expensive and highly sought after figure. Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions. I emailed fansprojectcore.com and notified them of this.
Hope they respond.:yelling:

Requateer 02-27-2013 07:43 PM

Re: Aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhh!

Did you get the figure off of Fansprojectcore? They're basically just a retailer, so if you thought you'd be contacting FP directly from there as a manufacturer, the unfortunate thing is, you're not. If you did, and you're contacting them as a retailer, then you should have better luck with them then.

Autobotz24 02-27-2013 10:13 PM

I had that happen to my FP Steelcore. Got him from Fansprojectcore and emailed them about my situation. Got an automated response saying the typical BS most companies give about being busy and we'll get back to you. Never heard anything since

sleeper323 02-27-2013 11:37 PM

That's comforting news. I emailed both sites. Let's hope I get a response from them

FEZaid 02-27-2013 11:38 PM

It sad to hear :( Fansproject always provides top-notch quality, hope you get the problem done.

Protoman 02-28-2013 12:00 AM

It happens, but as long as you bought it from FP direct, you can get your problem fixed.

From the lowly Cyberverse DOTM Scouts getting stressmarks from holding weapons

To Deluxe 2007 Old Camaro Bee having snapped Automorphs

To MP toys having paint issues, scratching and even cosmic rust.

No class, no toy, official or not is free of fault.

Shit happens. Lucky for you, it can be fixed.

sleeper323 02-28-2013 12:05 AM

I'm not that lucky. Got it through a fellow forum member MISB

Protoman 02-28-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleeper323 (Post 491754)
I'm not that lucky. Got it through a fellow forum member MISB

Ask them where they got it, it's all a chain of purchases, it leads to the source sooner or later

ryceball89 02-28-2013 12:41 AM

Good luck man, hope you can get it replaced! My commander set had missing paint apps but i bought it opened from a forum member so I didn't really know what options I had. Oh well

sleeper323 02-28-2013 02:08 PM

Will do protoman
I just put him back in the box and put him away out of my sight. So dissapointed