Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   TFcon Toronto 20th Anniversary is Underway! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=86036)

Robimus 07-08-2022 11:12 PM

TFcon Toronto 20th Anniversary is Underway!

1 Attachment(s)
Today TFcon Toronto opened its doors for its 20th Anniversary mega event!

Friday saw a full day of programming including the world famous Custom Class and Make a Wish Canada Charity Auction!

Tomorrow at 9am the full show opens for Weekend Pass Holders! Be sure to check out the largest Transformers vendor space in Canada, meet Legends like Greg Berger, Vince DiCola and Andrew Wildman, check out all the cool costumes and more!

Then repeat Sunday! Have fun!

Robimus 07-08-2022 11:13 PM

Re: TFcon Toronto 20th Anniversary is Underway!

Charity Auction looks like it was rolling!!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/Pr85VBwn/A394-F...67448291-D.jpg

evenstaves 07-08-2022 11:52 PM

Man that auction was a hoot! What a good time

Robimus 07-09-2022 12:59 AM

Madex 07-10-2022 12:21 AM

Was a good show really miss the big display in the front that chosen prime used to do though really wish that ages 3 and up could do something similar.

evenstaves 07-10-2022 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madex (Post 862198)
Was a good show really miss the big display in the front that chosen prime used to do though really wish that ages 3 and up could do something similar.

Ya the front area just past the “do you have your wristband” dudes? Used to have tons of detolfs w bunches of 3rd party stuff - does look p barren this year

There’s a similar area at the way back wall of the dealers’, maybe that could be up front next time?

Madex 07-10-2022 12:39 AM

Yeah even the stuff in the back is maybe a 1/4 of what used to be in the front I also remember them having third party prototypes in the hallway a few years ago.

Madex 07-10-2022 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenstaves (Post 862200)
Ya the front area just past the ?do you have your wristband? dudes? Used to have tons of detolfs w bunches of 3rd party stuff - does look p barren this year

There?s a similar area at the way back wall of the dealers?, maybe that could be up front next time?

And they also had more vendors in the hallways back then

MahtimusPrime09 07-10-2022 10:10 AM

I missed the Reprolabels table. They were always a fun spot to stop by, browse and sometimes buy. The prices were also a bit better considering they were Canadian in the dealer room if I remember correctly.

evenstaves 07-10-2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahtimusPrime09 (Post 862218)
I missed the Reprolabels table. They were always a fun spot to stop by, browse and sometimes buy. The prices were also a bit better considering they were Canadian in the dealer room if I remember correctly.

Ya I could be wrong I didn?t see them at all - not a board sponsor anymore, not doing (Canadian) con appearances