Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Video Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Fans Toys FT-11 Spotter (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=62045)

Benscollectables 11-29-2015 10:49 PM

Fans Toys FT-11 Spotter

optimusb39 11-29-2015 11:03 PM

Re: Fans Toys FT-11 Spotter

I see you followed my advice on your channel.and came to cybertron.ca
Its a great place to browse around and talk to fellow collectors. Hope.you enjoy the site.

Pascal 11-30-2015 12:20 AM

Peaugh's review made me want to forget about that toy; your review made me to buy it again. You're my favorite reviewer btw. Welcome aboard!

Devonman17 11-30-2015 12:48 AM

Love your reviews!!!

MULTIPLEX 11-30-2015 01:15 AM

Welcome, Ben. Always enjoy your reviews. Love how compact and realistic the alt mode is. Very well thought out design. Looking forward to getting mine.

Benscollectables 11-30-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by optimusb39 (Post 670468)
I see you followed my advice on your channel.and came to cybertron.ca
Its a great place to browse around and talk to fellow collectors. Hope.you enjoy the site.

Yep glad to be here buddy , nice to be welcomed in to the Canadian community

Benscollectables 11-30-2015 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 670474)
Peaugh's review made me want to forget about that toy; your review made me to buy it again. You're my favorite reviewer btw. Welcome aboard!

Wow thank you , I do love this little team , I know it's not going to be for everyone , I think that's part of the reason I love the TF fandom , so much variety and so many mixed opinions
Quote:

Originally Posted by Devonman17 (Post 670475)
Love your reviews!!!

Thank you so much that's very kind
Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 670477)
Welcome, Ben. Always enjoy your reviews. Love how compact and realistic the alt mode is. Very well thought out design. Looking forward to getting mine.

I intend to get the KFC set as well , I think I may have an addiction problem lol , still makes for great comparisons

DuG 11-30-2015 10:02 AM

Great review and welcome to Cybertron.ca!

Your review has made me more impatient with my preorder.
I can't wait to get this guy in hand!

Chigimus 11-30-2015 05:17 PM

Great review as usual, Ben, and welcome to Cybertron.ca indeed! Have always respected and enjoyed your reviews and love your midi intro theme that you often use.

As for this particular review itself, this trio is very blocky but that should be expected given the alt-mode design. Everything does seem to tabi in nicely and it does a great job of keeping flush, clean lines. Not sure I like the look of the weapons that the camera flash and zoom lens partsform into, but like you said, better to have some weapons than none at all. Just the same, I may just stick with the pistols and knives and leave all the chunky parts off to side if I'm not displaying this in camera mode.

innermanchild 11-30-2015 10:57 PM

Your review validated my passing on the Maketoys version and re-inforced my Fans Toys fanboy-ness :)

Been watching your reviews for a while, glad to see you on the board, welcome to Cybertron.ca and Canada!